Edit My Images
Yes
Everyone,
This has got to be the funniest interview by BBC news ever. Basically,
they got a mix up in the studio and instead of the "technology
expert", they got a guy randomly in the studio for something else, and
interviewed him LIVE on TV.

Full story here:
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ews.html?in_article_id=386136&in_page_id=1770

Make sure to watch the video also available from the page above or this link:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/video/cabbie.wmv

Just watch his face as he realises that he's not who they think he is,
and then his cheeky face when he realised he was on LIVE TV and then
composed himself and tried his best to answer the questions! haha!

I say kudos to the guy for giving it a go anyway...bless him....."seeber caffay".
Seriously though, monumental cockup at Auntie Beeb (That phrase 'll get some google punters in ..lol), that isn't gonna be lived down for a long time, I bet the researcher / producer who ushered him in is gonna live to regret *that* mistake...lol

I read this story online the other day, but thought no more of it, but it's everywhere today, all over other news channels and everything...lol

I saw this in a paper a few days ago - either the Independant, Times or the herald...it was really funny.

I'm just going to watch to video now.

:D

His face when he is introduced is priceless!

I'm trying to figure out what on earth this has to do with Nigerian 419 scammers :thinking:

2blue4u said:
I'm trying to figure out what on earth this has to do with Nigerian 419 scammers :thinking:

:LOL: Just kidding that he got live on air on the BBC news when he's not who he says he is. Okay, the connection is thin, maybe you can say, only skin deep... :bonk:

:exit:

There was an article in todays Metro about this, he was actually at the BBC to attend an IT interview and had the same first name as the guy that was due to be interviewed.

evilowl said:
There was an article in todays Metro about this, he was actually at the BBC to attend an IT interview and had the same first name as the guy that was due to be interviewed.

Thats what I read also, although last week he was a taxi driver, so wonder what he'll be next week ;) Apparently hes not heard about the job interview yet:cautious:

;)

Excellent facial expressions.....you couldn't replicate that in a comedy show if you wanted to.

Feel a bit of a spoilsport but hasn't Kamion done well keeping a half meg animated gif in his sig for so long without a mod noticing ;)

Oops I will admit to noticing that before and making a note to contact him about it, then I got distracted by the kids....lol

Oops.

:( I love that animated gif. It's not HALF a meg! :p

(no, it's not mine. I "borrowed" it from another forum)

Also, the signature only appears on threads I start, it seems? Not all over the place like some people here. :p

kamion said:
Also, the signature only appears on threads I start, it seems? Not all over the place like some people here. :p
that will be the staff then. The janitor and the bog monitor. :LOL:

All posters are equal but some are more equal than others ;)

Back