Nightclub Video

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my second nightclub video I've shot. I feel this one is a lot better than my old one mainly due to having better lighting!

[YOUTUBE]yKpbOOKkx84[/YOUTUBE]

C+C is appreciated, I don't get offended with people giving their opinion. (y)

Heres my first/old video for anyone interested

[VIMEO]54191020[/VIMEO]

Thanks!

They're both very good, newer one is more polished with some nice touches like perfect sync with the sound where you flash the zoo logo.

The one you did first is the best as its close in showing a busy environment the second one is to open, night club owners want a packed place and if showing it half empty with no action it don't look to good, never show an empty club. action....but good job overall. here is one I did.. steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV63aFgOxrI

No sound but, that's a good way to get a feel of whether the images hold attention, which they do.

I like your second one better, very well put together but, did notice a jump cut at 42 seconds.

Blocked in UK due to soundtrack copyright.

No sound but, that's a good way to get a feel of whether the images hold attention, which they do.

Tell me this is some kind of sick joke? I'm in the UK and it works for me??

Edit: I presume you meant Beos? My first/top video sound works fine, yes?

Last edited:
That's odd, just played them both again and, audio is there.

Sorry to panic you.

Thank god. (y) I doubt my client would be very happy, and I really don't fancy reediting it. :bang:

Don't risk it and licence your music. Plenty of streaming sites are checking and taking down videos. Wont look good on you end of the day if it gets taken down, this could be now or in a few years. Worse thing you want is a client from a few months or years ago chancing you up asking why a video has been taken down.

Last edited:
Don't risk it and licence your music. Plenty of streaming sites are checking and taking down videos. Wont look good on you end of the day if it gets taken down, this could be now or in a few years. Worse thing you want is a client from a few months or years ago chancing you up asking why a video has been taken down.

To be fair I do need to research this.

However, I have only used songs so far that have been used in other nightclub promo videos so presumed its OK (although I doubt it is).

I'll definitely look into researching this though.

To be fair I do need to research this.

However, I have only used songs so far that have been used in other nightclub promo videos so presumed its OK (although I doubt it is).

I'll definitely look into researching this though.

A lot of people are doing but personally I don't risk it. Any day the sites could have a massive shut down on it all and then you have all your past clients chasing you up.

Check out the creative commons licenses, I use these a lot as the attribution license is free to use if you give credit.! Can take a while to find some good artists with it but if you dig about there are a lot of good ones under the license.

Back