Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Horrid people...

A_Trip_To_The_Dentist_001_by_arkady001.jpg

Ahh, I hate them. For the job they do and the money their paid for it...

Now if you'd just taken the tablets they issue you.. :D

I've been at the dentist a bit recently and I did have this crazy idea of asking if I could document it. All the shot needs is the classic dentist chisel and it's perfect.

:LOL::LOL: I was at the dentists yesterday and never thought of taking a camera.

:LOL: now thats a view alot of people have seen ..
but to be fair there very very few people have a shot like that
well seen and taken mate..

glad your back on the scene ..

md(y)

Cracking shot that.

I am amazed they didn't add it on to their already ludicrous bill though!!!!

Checkup - £45. Filling - £180. Polish - £5,764. Posing for a photo - priceless ;)

Anth

And I thought I took my camera everywhere with me! I guess not!

Does need the drill though!

r
x

I wonder how much they charge you for taking their photograph?! Was it on the NHS or Private?!

This was the Tri-Service Defence Dental Centre at Aldershot. I spend two konths shooting all aspects of Military dentistry (including reconstructive surgery on battlefield casualties) for a booklet put out by the DDA. In addition to Aldershot, I also went to Haslar near Gosport (before it closed) to do the surgical stuff...
Spookily, some of the dentists working for the MoD are Harley Street consultants - you'd be amazed at how many 'Big Name' surgeons work for the military - 'keeping current' as one put it...

Excellent shot in what looks like tricky lighting conditions (at least for a muppet like me :D)

Just for the record...I've a good friend who's a dentist and he's a sadist. I'm not saying they all are but....:cautious:

I've been at the dentist a bit recently and I did have this crazy idea of asking if I could document it. All the shot needs is the classic dentist chisel and it's perfect.

i was at dentist today, strange as it seems i did hint about photographing his tools of torture. He also like photography so you never know, maybe in future as i've 3 future appointments arranged

Back