Nikon 24-120mm f4

I'd like to see some wide shots with straight lines near the frame edge to check distortion. :)

If you’re just taking pictures of fields you probably wouldn’t notice the issue [emoji3]
Actually it's the fields that are the pictures where I do notice distortion! It's those distant horizons. ;)

had to re size to put on here, from what i can see its pretty much the same, as im no pro im sure i wont really notice much difference, other than the extra reach, in no rush to get rid of the 24-70mm so all the time in the world to test in the real world and make my mind up,
thanks for everyones help,advise and comments.

lee

Hi I have just found this post and admit I have gone through this quandary over the past weekend and have just purchased the 24-120 F4. I do a lot of work with the F2.8 35-70 D lens and the 80-200 F2.8 but am trying get together a lighter travel kit, I am getting the wrong end of the 50s to always carry a 10kg haversack with an 18-35, 35-70 & 80-200 F2.8 plus an 8mm fisheye. Travel kit will be D750 plus 24-120 F4 and an old cheap nikon 70-300 g lens non vr. I hope to use these in the late Autumn Early winter in Italy all being well. I got my 24-120 for a reasonable £250 on that famous site for Secondhand stuff from a reputable UK source.

Back