Nikon 35-70mm 2.8

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone here using this lens?..gets get reviews, considering getting one and be great to hear from anyone thats had or has one and see any sample pics.Thanks in advance.

Done that but be nice to hear from anyone on here that has used or is using.:naughty:

:nuts:Guess I will know tomorrow..ordered a new one from Grays today...:naughty:

There are loads of used around Joe but some are well battered and have several issues..The price wasn't much more than a mint used and as its being discontinued nice to get a brand spanker..;) tbh had a good result at work yesterday so that pretty much paid for it..

:D It arrived!
Very very impressed! This are literally just snapped off this morning about 10 mins after I woke up..lol :LOL:

STU_7911.jpg

STU_7913.jpg

STU_7915.jpg

and this was taken at f2.8 at 70mm where the lens is supposed to be at its WORSE!!

STU_7897.jpg

and one of my son looking miserable.. :LOL:

STU_7904.jpg

Looks a great lens, and the price looks good from Grays too. The only thing that's put me off of it is the push-pull zoom action...

Thanks Joe..Kevin the push/pull is actually really nice to use tbh!..I was surprised how easy it is to get used to.. Sorry for the late reply. Here are a few more snaps with it..
STU_8107.jpg

Drumstick anyone?
STU_8049.jpg

Top up?
topup.jpg

Back