nikon 55-200mm vr

Name
gary
Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys and girls, just bought nikon 55-200mm vr lens what do you think of these lenses are they as good as people say any advice will be helpful. (y)

From what I've heard it's a very good lens. You can shoot as low as 1/10th or 1/20th of a sec with the VR and still have a sharp image!

I'm planning on buying the 300mm version for wildlife sometime soon ;)

I'm planning on buying the 300mm version for wildlife sometime soon ;)

Dont know about the 200mm, but the 300mm is a great lens. Had it myself for 2 months, and I love it :love:. Had some sharp shots at 300mm @ 1/60 second, totally amazed :).

I've read some cracking reviews too. Infact i'm hoping to get one next week! Cant wait

went to Jessops today to have a look at this, and the 300mm VR lens. the 55-200mm VR lens is great, but i'm waiting to see how the focal range of the 300mm compares to it,before i make my final decision. unfortunatly my local branch didnt have the 300mm VR lens in stock, so hoping it'll come in on Friday for me to make a final decision. have fun with your new lens

It is true. Onestop are very highly rated, but delivery can take a week or two sometimes. They prices are VAT, import, and delivery inclusive I think.

It is true. Onestop are very highly rated, but delivery can take a week or two sometimes. They prices are VAT, import, and delivery inclusive I think.

Tis true, a friend ordered the tokina 12-24mm from them, for about half the cost from the uk. It came within a week and price includes all delivery.

Yes OneStop are HK based & delivery takes 5-7days normally
I have bought several items from them & only once got stung by Customs for Duty etc - OneStop reimbursed the full amount once I contacted them & sent the invoice to them - they are the only HK dealer who promise this & deliver on that promise - there are other HK dealers (like the 3Bay ones) who promise this but DONT deliver ...
Paul
PS If you aren;t in a rush get a price from Kerso as he will usually match the HK dealers & his warranty is better if things go Pete Tong ;)

Kerso just sent me a price for this lens, and its nearly £100 cheaper than Jessops at £250. Gonna go and see if another local camera shop has the 70-300mm VR today, before i make my final decision.

Kerso's prices are definetly great!

I knew jessops were expenisve but after looking around, i'm supprised they make any business at all!

I knew jessops were expenisve but after looking around, i'm supprised they make any business at all!

Yep always pays to shop around ;)

Back