Nikon D300 - No Accessory shoe cover?

Edit My Images
Yes
Does this not come with a cover like the D80 does?

Mine didn't come with one.

Nor mine. Considering the cost of the body, you think it would come with one wouldn't you? I was a bit miffed too, that the kit didn't come with Capture NX like it does in the Armerican market.

I got capture NX with mine.

I thought you are meant to get capture NX with it

I bought my D300 in November, and it came with Capture NX.

I got NX with mine in November and I knicked the hotshoe cover off my D80 before I sold it.

I bought my D300 last month and got Capture NX with it.

I don't think the cameras above the D80 come with Accessory Shoe covers. Well I assume that because the 2 D200s I bought (S/H) didn't come with one (unless the previous owners kept them for their D300s (as I can't blame them if they did - *** I would). However my Fuji S5 Pro did (but it is branded Nikon :LOL:)

Nope, no cover here either...and only a Capture NX 30 day trial

Damn! I got the trial-disc but not the full blown software. And I spent £2000 on the full kit (including lenses and flash) at Jessops. I think the body on its own was £975 at the time.

So those who got the full blown software FOC, did you pay more than £975 for the body?

Mine came with Capture NX 30 DAY trial. Apparently only the first batch(es) of the D300 and D3 came with a full version of Capture NX.

Nor mine. Considering the cost of the body, you think it would come with one wouldn't you? I was a bit miffed too, that the kit didn't come with Capture NX like it does in the Armerican market.
So did I:)

My body was 1195 when it was 1300-bought it the first day out on market

So those who got the full blown software FOC, did you pay more than £975 for the body?

Paid £970 for the body, mid May from Jessops, no shoe cover but full version of Capture NX included. I already had NX so sold my freebie on to help recover most of the cost.

Allan

Damn! I got the trial-disc but not the full blown software. And I spent £2000 on the full kit (including lenses and flash) at Jessops. I think the body on its own was £975 at the time.

I paid £985 from jessops 30/5/08, a sticker on the box says release campaign so it must have been a nikon offer

mine came with a shoe cover thing if you mean where the flash sits. bought mine from jessops. I'll have to check for the software though, I never bother to install it. I did get a two year warranty though :D

I paid £985 from jessops 30/5/08, a sticker on the box says release campaign so it must have been a nikon offer

I paid more but it was just after release.

Got a full copy of NX, no hot shoe cover.

Found 1 in the UK for approx £4 plus £6 postage, rang and told them they were having a laugh and ordered one from HK for £4 delivered.

Ooops i would edit that mate, not clever to be fair. And highly illegal lol.

I bought mine in January from Warehouse Express, think I paid £1000 or £1050.
Came with Capture NX, but no accessory shoe cover.

I've got one from my D50 I could use, but I put the SB-800 on it quite often so really it would just be something else to lose.

Back