Beginner Nikon D3200 + Kit Lens

Name
Elizabeth
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All! I've seen this camera plus kit lens at Cash Converters for £249. It's pre-loved! Any input/opinions? (I've seen it elsewhere a lot cheaper and with a better guarantee.)

TIA:)!

Hi All! I've seen this camera plus kit lens at Cash Converters for £249. It's pre-loved! Any input/opinions? (I've seen it elsewhere a lot cheaper and with a better guarantee.)

The D3200 is an excellent entry level camera. There are different kit lenses so without knowing which one I can't comment.

Mine cost £269 NEW with the 18-55mm VR II KIT LENS from Jessops last year, so £249 second hand doesn't seem that good a deal unless prices have jumped since then. It's a great entry level DSLR though.

Just be aware that the camera is small for a DSLR, so if you have larger hands (unlikely for a woman, but not unknown) then it may feel cramped to you.

Mine cost £269 NEW with the 18-55mm VR II KIT LENS from Jessops last year, so £249 second hand doesn't seem that good a deal unless prices have jumped since then. It's a great entry level DSLR though.

Thanks very much, snerkler, Nige and Tom:)!

I think it's the 18-55mm lens. mpb.com have got one (used - body only) for £149. It's £249 used on Amazon; this is perhaps what CashConverters base their prices on. Jessops have it for £174 used and Camera Jungle for £144.40. I don't think I'm going to rush into anything!

@toni - my hands are medium-sized;)!

:ty:

Sorry to hijack but to save starting a thread what would most of you say a pre owned D5500 would be fetching, fancy a move up ( in terms of bells and whistles ) from my D3300. Have looked on ebay but price vary pretty wildly.

Back