Nikon D60 Kit .. Or Is there any better ?

Just make sure the lenses you want work with the D60/D40/D40x as it's missing a motor drive to cut down on cost.
Some people make a big deal about this, but a lot of modern lenses have the motor built in, Nikon AF-S, Sigma HSM, and I think Tamron just call it "built in motor".

The very cheap lenses on Ebay are likely to be Manual Focus anyway, it won't matter what camera they are mounted on, they will always be Manual Focus. If you're confident about that then go for it.

The accessories in that kit look a little low end to me though, you may be better off buying better quality kit you want from the offset.

Thanks guys for the advices but Please, Don't just post names and opinions, But Post LINKS.

I own the D40, and the D60 isn't much of an improvement. Neither of them have an autofocus motor in the camera so therefore lenses cost a bit more and you have to search around more to find the lenses.
I would highly recommend the sony a200, a few friends of mine have them and they are great cameras, and minolta lenses fit them. They're a great value for money and in my honest opinion, they over rule the D40 and D60.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Digital-...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243673264&sr=8-1

Back