Nikon d80

Name
Glenn
Edit My Images
Yes
Well thats me just got my first decent camara the nikon d80 and i was hoping for any other d80 users to share some pictures.
Preferably wildlife pictures if possible thank you for your time.(y)

DSC_1412.jpg

D80, Nikkor 70-300 VR.

Enjoy, it's a great camera!

I've not long had mine, but i'm very happy so far. Its my 1st SLR, so having to learn fast:LOL:
Cool pic, btw redeyeshev(y) Interesting too as i've just ordered the 70-300VR lens for the D80

I love the D80, still have no idea what i'm doing, but enjoying being clueless!! :D

Sorry, i have no wildlife pictures to hand right now:(

Anyway, have fun, start posting some pics of your own!!(y)

I've not long had mine, but i'm very happy so far. Its my 1st SLR, so having to learn fast:LOL:
Cool pic, btw redeyeshev(y) Interesting too as i've just ordered the 70-300VR lens for the D80

Thanks. Strangely enough, this was taken the day I got the lens. It's not very fast, but I love it, makes some really nice sharp shots.

Had my D80 for nearly a year now and it was my first SLR too. If you've any questions about it I'll try to help out.

I know this isn't wildlife but I thought i'd post it to show the D80 and 70-300 for sports. Though the D80 can shoot at 3 frames per second I found using well timed shutter releases in single shot mode helped me capture the action better.

Felbridge_Cricket127-2.jpg

Wow Mattyh, those pics are simply gorgeous! :clap:
I just got a 70-300 but not VR and on my D40x it's manual focus only, but if I can end up shooting anywhere near this good I'll be well chuffed! :LOL:

Here is a recent one D80+70-300vr.

Show me yours i will show you mine..............

nice pics everyone keep em coming (y)
Im still having difficulties trying to put pictures on the forum mind you.:bang:

Back