a few from a recent outing with my F3HP:

7238955574_14df6a02df_c.jpg

7238963678_25eee3f41e_c.jpg

7238947572_fba403dcf2_c.jpg

7238969678_057cd2d0c0_c.jpg

7238965850_8ea5bbf960_c.jpg

cheers

Dave

Nice and contrasty images. Used to love my F3 but was a monster to carry with motorwind attached.

Good set of images I do like the 2nd one.

Lovely set. I'd heard it said that XP2 lacked contrast but these give that the lie! Do you have any difficulty with 400 ISO film in Melbourne light?

Nice shots!

My own limited experience with XP2 gave very contrasty results.

Never used XP2 so can't comment on it however i like the results you have got, particularly No2

Lovely set. I'd heard it said that XP2 lacked contrast but these give that the lie! Do you have any difficulty with 400 ISO film in Melbourne light?

I haven't experienced any difficulties so far. These were taken on a partially cloudy but sunny afternoon and evening during winter and all with Nikkor glass.

Very nice images, I particularly like the first one, lots of atmosphere and taken from an interesting pov.

Andy

great set of images, No. 1 for me very atmospheric, XP2 so much nicer than the original XP.

David

A Lovely set of pictures of a range if subjects that demonstrate the camera and film combo really well. You have some fine contrasty images here. I too use an F3HP and XP2 combination. I like the effect of of this type of mono C41 processable film. I am new to the forum and the world of digital so I wonder can I ask how you scanned your negs. I have experimented scanning prints with a cheap flatbed but the results leave a lot to be desired. In contrast your digital scans are very vibrant and crisp, hence my question.

Any advice gratefully received!

Adrian

Back