Nikon Macro Lens & Flash Kit - Price Check Help?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I decided this year to have a go at "proper" macro photography after trying the cheaper options (extension tubes macro filters etc) and bought a new 105mm Nikkor VR and the SB-R1 Macro Flash set
Suprise suprise I haven't used them :bang: - I just don't seem to have the time or inclination to do so :nono:
So I am thinking of selling them on & neither the lens or the flash kit have sold used on Ebay to give me an idea of what price to ask?
New the best UK Pricebuster price is £470 & £317 for each respectively & they are not much cheaper to import from HK
Based on that I was thinking £400 & £250 - whaddya think :shrug:
If anyone here is interested I will do the best I can to sweeten the deal!
Paul (y)

Thanks again Rog :clap:
Looks like we've sorted a great deal out for both of us! - And it only took an hour :eek:
I love this Forum :love:
Paul (y)
PS - Hope you like the green reply :LOL:

Bugger, bugger, bugger! Missed out on this one.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Well done Ven. Green with envy.

Sorry Colin ... ;) ... you're lucky you can turn Green with anything ... :D ... thought you had the 105mm Micro anyway ... :shrug:

:p

No, I've got the Sigma 180mm macro, great lens but I really fancy the VR function, it should also be a good portrait lens.

If you don't get on with it you know where I am...... ;)

I've got the 105VR and I love it. I think of it as a very good stabilised short tele, almost up there with the 105DC in terms of quality, that can also go 1:1.

Which reminds me, I'm thinking about getting a longer macro lens and I'm now going to start a thread about the pros and cons of the different options.

I decided this year to have a go at "proper" macro photography after trying the cheaper options (extension tubes macro filters etc) and bought a new 105mm Nikkor VR and the SB-R1 Macro Flash set
Suprise suprise I haven't used them :bang: - I just don't seem to have the time or inclination to do so :nono:
So I am thinking of selling them on & neither the lens or the flash kit have sold used on Ebay to give me an idea of what price to ask?
New the best UK Pricebuster price is £470 & £317 for each respectively & they are not much cheaper to import from HK
Based on that I was thinking £400 & £250 - whaddya think :shrug:
If anyone here is interested I will do the best I can to sweeten the deal!
Paul (y)
Hi Paul i was thinking about 325 to 350 hope to hear from you soon Rob.P

Back