Nikon Pro.

Name
Simon Everett
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone else from on here going to the Nikon pro do in the morning? I shall be arriving by mighty steed, it promises to be dry and mild, according to the weather forecast, so I can come home over the hills and enjoy the ride away from the Big Smoke Up North. :)

It was worth it. Nice thermal beanie hat and a flask mug, plus got my camera and lenses cleaned and serviced. A lovelt ride through the lanes there and back too boot - not even a dual carriageway touched, just Bs and Cs with the odd little bit of A road in the city itself (I hate cities, I hate them with a passion).

The one in London on the 21st

Londinium? :eek: I don't mind if I never have to set foot inside the 'Ring of Doom' ever again. Full of people and cars, especially Johnny Foreigener types. Manchester was aweful, Londinium must be even worse.

Londinium? :eek: I don't mind if I never have to set foot inside the 'Ring of Doom' ever again. Full of people and cars, especially Johnny Foreigener types. Manchester was aweful, Londinium must be even worse.

Bumpkin! ;)

I love London, but each to their own.

I find it's easier to get to and around

Bumpkin! ;)

I love London, but each to their own.

The fishing is crap.... at least Manchester has a NICE river running through it, which I might just venture up to one day, around dawn and see if there are any pike or perch playing. :giggle:

Somewhere near Banbury? The upper Thames is OK, as the cormorants have discovered.

Back