NIKON Vs canon?

feek

Herbert
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Today Hashcake and myself had a bit of a wander around London, taking in Covent Garden, Soho, etc. During the course of our meanderings, the question of NIKON Vs canon came up time and again:shrug:. We even managed to enter three camera shops to discuss various points of each make. Hashcake continually brought up the point of the canons' ability to freeze any action up to a staggering speed of 1/8000th of a second. To prove this he decided to capture the fastest object at hand and also completed his obsession with taking a photo of his favourite objects in the world:wacky: ( He's going to kill me!)
I noticed even the buses in London have the solution to his problem, but he won't listen:bonk:

Thank you Samuel- The darkside is the right side. Rob

I love it when a plan comes together.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Thank you Crusher-Nikon-you know it makes sense! Rob

On our trip to Dungeness, while wandering around taking photos, feek the art teacher was getting rather arty with some of his shots.
After a couple of hours he declared that he needed to do a No 2 but there weren't any public toilets in the area.

So he decided he could combine his love for art and photography while doing a no 2.

3795148857_04845a0c99_o.jpg

Classic:clap::clap::clap:(y)I bow down to a good retort.:clap: Rob

I kept that one knowing at some point it would come in handy :)

We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day. Courtesy of Vera Lynn.:naughty:

Back