Nissan 200SX in motion.

Dal

Is always right
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Took these the other night.

I've had someone saying to use a slightly faster shutter to stop the the chance of blurring the driver but is there anything else i can do to improve these???

i'd like to get a wide angle lens to help show more but i really can't afford one of those just yet.

Driving%20Hard.jpg

Nissan%20200SX.jpg

Nissan%20200SX%20Driver.jpg

I'd photoshop the ugly driver out lol:LOL: seriously I just think the one of the front wheel is great. well composed.

I'd photoshop the ugly driver out lol:LOL: seriously I just think the one of the front wheel is great. well composed.

i'm good at photoshop but not good enough to photoshop my meaty head out lol.

anyway, dont you lot do any work up stairs, get back to work ya lazy sod. :bonk:

they are realy smart pics.. i take it you used some sort of camera mount seeing as how you were driving?

i like how you can just make out the caliper behind the front whhel on the second pic

tut tut! Should have worn your seatbelt! lol
Yeh, very nice pics there

nice stuff mate, what rig did you use?

i like them, the only thing id change would be the side of the car, i.e use the passrnger side, also put the window up to allow more reflections (i dont mean that as a remove the driver etc remark. i just dotn think it or the guages really add to the picture.

i like your watermark logo as well, very mclaren!

I was only out doing some rig shots last night too, spooky.

I would echo what whitewash said about doing the other side of the car, those reflections are fantastic.

Is this as far from the car as you can go?

I'm not sure if it my screen, but they look to me, as if they could do with a little bit of contrast, like this..... what do you think?

Image1dfd.jpg

Very cool :clap:

Would be interested in seeing the rig used too (y)

thanks for the comments everyone.

i understand the point about taking pictures of the passenger side, and i will try that next time.

This is the rig used, Liberalis is the one that posted pics ages ago so thought i'd try it.

CarCameraMountcopy.jpg

I can extend the rig out a bit more using the centre pole thingy lol but i feel that will wobble a bit too much.

I need to build a proper rig to get right away from the car. and also get a wide angle lens.

Liberalis, i appreciate the adjustment to the pic but i dont have a calibrated monitor at home nor at work or uni so i cant tell the difference due to not knowing how far out my monitors are.

yeah got a monopod so could give that ago, but to be honest after looking at your pictures of the Citreon i wanna build a proper rig now lol.

:D

Back