No Pic.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
But watch this space. I've seen a beautiful Nuthatch on the feeder twice today. Let's hope it wasn't just passing through. :(

That will be nice, good luck.
I now have a pair of goldfinches visiting and becoming quite regular.

LOL I thought from the title you were trying to upload a pic and hadn't managed it...TBH I thought you'd have figured it out by now :D

Looking forward to the pics we know you'll get ;)

Well I'm all set up Ewan but at the moment I am devoid of Nuthatches - zippo - zilch - nada! I'm as free from Nuthatches as a frog is from feathers. :shrug:

Interestingly, I've only seen it twice and it was very light yellow where it should be orange, which would make it a Stone Nuthatch, native of Europe and only an occasional rare visitor here I think.

I still need a really good look at it though. I'd be more than happy with any old Nuthatch. ;)

Possibly, it would certainly make the eye focus more on the subject!

I bet, while you were typing that reply Cedders, at least 3 nuthatches were sitting on your bassoka

Actually the other day I was wondering if you had nuthatches in your garden. Wierd :eek:

First time I've ever seen one in the garden. So far he's gone straight to the feeder once and landed on it and once on the wall above it hanging upside down like they do but I'll take any old shot I can get.

Absolutely beautiful little bird! :love:

But watch this space. I've seen a beautiful Nuthatch on the feeder twice today. Let's hope it wasn't just passing through. :(

Funny you should say that Cedric ... :cautious: ... at least twice we saw one in our garden the day afore I came here to Lyon on business (Monday I think ... :shrug:) ... anyways back on Friday and I expect to see yours captured for ever on film ... or ... well digital then ... :D

:agree: though ... a cracking bird if somewhat quick and a little irksome to phototake ... ;)

Good luck ... (y)

:p

Don't hold your breath Rog - not seen it at all since . :(

Back