No Stobarts !!!

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
After Dseereds and Gords post re: Stobarts and the excellent pics, me and Steve were a bit gutted that we did not see one and had to make do with these :crying:

034vb.jpg

038cpy.jpg

After Dseereds and Gords post re: Stobarts and the excellent pics, me and Steve were a bit gutted that we did not see one and had to make do with these :crying:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Cracking (y)
#2 especially :clap:

First one is cracking :clap: Just a little different and really stricking to me :) Second one looks a little soft but a good shot.

thanks for the comments dseered - well pleased.

Last post yeah it could be soft still learning with these !!!

My problem is that when I see them shutter is going need to wait then press shutter when opposite viewing point - camera and card are "busy" lol :)

Its the excitement when something actually shows up :)

I was excited this morning as I rarely actually drive up that bit of the motorway, I had some business early doors on the other side of town then had to be up on the North West coast of Cumbria for 9.30 thought I would take the longer but quicker M6, I did look up on the hill to see if anyone was brave enough at 8.30 am, LOL, even waved as I overtook the Stobart truck, thought I may get famous !

Saw the Tocano high and a.another high and right above A6 Penrith area as I was headed for home back down the M6 about 4ish, I curse everytime I see a warbird up as I have yet to properly catch one lowflying - until I do you are all bastids ;)

very nice, your timing on the hill was impeccable (y).

Steve...

Pleased that you finally got some action and a good one to get just a tadge heavy on the saturation and sharpening for me but under the conditions not too bad at all.

Bill

Very nice indeed.
Although, it aint a patch on an 18 wheeler.:LOL:
Lovely colour scheme(y)
Dean:)

Back