Norfolk Lavender

Edit My Images
Yes
Barry took me and my....erm, I mean our macro lens out for a drive today....

lavender2%20copy.jpg

lavender1.jpg

Nice one, what lens is it?

I like this one, lovely colours :D

Love that first one Marianne. It reminds of a quilted bedspread.

A "Unigate Gold Top" milk bottle bottom f1.4 ...... :) I'm trying to confuse her so that the collection comes home to Pappa!

The top one is 70-200mm f2.8 VR Nikkor but I can't persuade Marianne to part with the EXIF data for the other shot.... could be the Sigma 180mm Macro :shrug:

I can pretend to be confused can't I? The Exif on the bottom image says 185mm Macro :p

cracking photo's marianne, could i have the details of the lens, i will look for a canon compatible.

apparently the top image is the 70-200mm f2.8 VR Nikkor and this image is the Sigma 180mm Macro, Barry put this info in a couple of comments ago...

lavender3.jpg

Marianne said:
yes it was...a lovely relaxing place, smelt of Lavender mostly ;)
Driven past it quite a few times recently but not likely to stop as Lavender makes me sneeze and my eyes water :(

I have only just stopped sneezing, in fact I can feel my nose prickling right now atchooooo!

Lovely gradation of colour in the first Marianne ... you can almost smell it ... (y)

And the close up is really good too ... super detail ... ;)

Lovely shots - I really like the close up one. The border works well :)

First one for me. Great composition and change of tones..............wonderful.

I don't really care for the first two, no real focal point for me and the patterns aren't strong enough.

The third is a beauty, strong colour, great detail.
The fourth is good but not as good as 3, the main bloom in focus is fighting with the one above it, my eyes can't settle on one of them but great DOF :)

first one is a cracker, followed very quickly by the others, getting far to good at this marianne!

lovely shots, i love the frst and third ones, lovely colours and shapes
(y)

Back