North East Aircraft Museum Nightshoot 16/10/10

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
for those of you within travelling distance of the north east aircraft museum, were holding a photo shoot on saturday night,

those of you that turned up to previous ones will know how it works, hopefully some of you turn up and if you do, please say hello.

Any more information or requests, please feel free to contact me on here, or on facebook, just search for north east aircraft museum

NightPhotoShoot161010.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I hope to buy a DSLR in the future, but could I bring my point and shoot to this?

Thanks

Rose

Hi rose, thats not a problem, in fact, all i use is a point and click so you would be most welcome :)

How often do you do these? Just I go away on a fire course this weekend

so far we have done them maybe every 4 months roughly, but sundays we tend to stay till dusk anyway so if you miss this weekend, you could always pop up one sunday and we could sort something for you ?

Scott

thats one place I keep telling myself I need to go ,and night photography seems a good challenge
weather permitting count me in

Dave
:D:D:D:D

Is it late enough for a sun set, if you get a nice view in the area? Wouldn't mind a nice an set silhouete!

Dave.even when the weather is bad.some of the shots you can get are quite good.il be wandering round in combats so make sure you say hi lol.bring as many fruends as you can,the more people the better

Robbo.it all depends what time u get there.sometimes you can get good shots.sometimes you cant.

Scott

Well the weather has held off and it looks like were set for a good shoot.i hope some of you you turn up tonight

had a good time ,boys enjoyed it too and thanks for the batteries Scott
heres a few snaps

Dave
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hi Dave, thanks very much for turning up, i hope you had a good time, sorry there wasnt more out, but it had rained on the morning so the display area was all boggy, the exhibits would have sank if we brought them out

thanks also for posting the pictures, there great!

not a problem for the batteries, you turned up,its the least i could do :)

Scott

Back