Nostromo's 52 4 26 wk-40 Everyday tools

Love your Snappers shot Dominic, either shot would have done for your main choice. Good interpretation of the street stories challenge.
 
Nicely done!
The blues against the browns work well, they're really complimentary.
 
Great shot of the dogs, they have that crazy look in their eyes when having fun :)
Imagine life without the mobile and maps
 
Well tHAT's a good take on the theme. I prefer the first as the elbow helps create more of a lead in to the hand/hat.
 
That works , Im going for the wider shot with a little bit cropped off the top :)
 
The first shot for me, but I'd have liked the crop just as well had I not seen both. A nice idea well executed.
 
Two good takes on the theme Dominic :)
 
That's a great looking tool, well chosen.
The setup looks good with that crop, and the vibrancy of the blooms against the wood tones works really well.
 
Very good! A great selection of items and background.

Perhaps the stem poking out of the bottom of the shears is a little distracting?

But really very good.
 
Back
Top