not quite as I planned, but...

Name
Poppy-Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
These looked a bit different when i got them off the camera, a bit spooky and horror-movie-esque I think, or is it just me?

1)
branch.jpg

2)
fallentree.jpg

3)
gunningdoorway.jpg

4)
gunningplacement.jpg

5)
woodland.jpg

now we're out of the horror movie esque I think

6)
litivy.jpg

7)
ivy.jpg

Thanks for looking, Poppy xx

Last edited:
to me these aren't particularly of anything - however there is something interesting about no 5

number 5 is taken in a little wooded clearing just down the road from my great auntie's house, you have to climb up a little bank to get there, and it is quite magical sometimes! I'm just gutted I missed it in the snow (as I was too busy playing up the mountains to go out and take pictures...Please don't hurt me!!)

I am really new to photography, so I may not be the right person to comment, but I agree with Ian, it is unclear what the subject is in each of these?

I really like the Gloomy look to number 2

Nice intresting shots, they make you look at them for the detail as they're not perticullary of anything :)

Bit too lacking in subject matter for me.

they would have been more 'of stuff' if i'd have been able to get closer, but the buildings are fenced into the LNG site (y'all should have heard about it) but I was gutted cos i'm after some derelict buildings to take pics in atm, and they would have been ideal, but you can't get in!!

Thanks Amirah, I did a bit to get them looking more gloomy

xx

Back