Now where is that damn cat??????

Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
OK - following a scrap (which she won - convincingly (y)) the moggy is currently on antibiotics.. and if you've ever tried putting a tablet down a cat's throat...... you'll know how easy a task this is!!!! (Dogs - wrap tablet in meat, throw in air! Cat's read here....... )

So 7pm and pill time, nowhere to be seen........

Eventually found her

hiding.jpg

Behind the Sky+ box that is in a wooden TV unit (in a gap approx 6" high.) under the TV.

No crit required, as I realise the shot is technically very flawed........ but temporarily no off camera flash and was merely a snap for the amusement element as to a pet portrait!

But did you manage to get him/her out to give the tablet?

Little trick is too put the tablet in some kind of paste. Sardine & tomatoe paste or liver and bacon pate work a treat.

Wait till you have to do eyedrops. Now thats interesting

Last edited:
And various animal know-it-alls claim animals don't have any concept of time? Huh!
Hmm well our cat Mr Tidds has a very strict TIME routine and he expects US to keep it
7.30am Breakfast 12.30 Lunch he dines out (dont know who feeds him but someone does) Tea 5pm Sharp and 10.30pm Supper.

As to the giving of pills this is how my vet does it. Slight difference is you have to find your cat first. But the smell of an opened tin of Pilchards they cant resist.

Sit cat on table hold securly on high scruff of neck which pulls up cheek flesh and causes cat to sit there with mouth opened pop pill on tespoon handle and drop pill on to back of tongue wait for cat to swallow before letting go of cat. Then offer a teaaspoon portion of pilchard as reward. Whole small tin should last the length of the antibiotics.

Back