Nuthatch & Treecreeper

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
More from my Cannock Chase visit, its always a pleasure to see these nuthatches, they are so charismatic.

5439136556_4f0a96d67e_b.jpg

And a treecreeper, taken from a long distance and is a large crop, the light wasnt helping either. I'm only posting this because its my first treecreeper, I hope the next will be a much better shot :help:

5438848598_41f859ee05_z.jpg

Thanks for looking

C & C Welcome

Well caught Trev and congrats on yer first. I would be well pleased if I got that Tc.

Love No1 Trev, great detail, colours and a lovely background.

Gordon

Cracking shot of the Nuthatch Trev and the Treecreeper isn't always easy to catch as they scoot about a bit sharpish unless you're lucky to get one catching its breath !
John

well spotted with the tree creeper!! no1 is a very nice shot...funky little birds!! are there any hides up the chase trev? or are these just from a walk around...?

Two beautiful birds, both dificult to capture being very flighty, well done :)

Those Treecreepers can be a bit rapid, and a job to spot (y)

Nuthatch looks good, nice and crisp (y)

Well caught Trev and congrats on yer first. I would be well pleased if I got that Tc.

Love No1 Trev, great detail, colours and a lovely background.

Gordon

#1 is a good shot

Cracking shot of the Nuthatch Trev and the Treecreeper isn't always easy to catch as they scoot about a bit sharpish unless you're lucky to get one catching its breath !
John

Lovely nutty Trev,pity the treecreeper is such a large crop :shrug:,but never mind better luck next time (y),

regards,
john.

The Nuthatch is a beautiful shot.

Dai

well spotted with the tree creeper!! no1 is a very nice shot...funky little birds!! are there any hides up the chase trev? or are these just from a walk around...?
PM sent Tom
Good efforts Trev, i've yet to photograph any of these two.(y)

nice set of photos trev
mick

Two beautiful birds, both dificult to capture being very flighty, well done :)

Nice nutty Trev,clean and sharp,t/c well spotted,in camo lol thank you

Nice shots Trev,especially the Nuthatch.

Those Treecreepers can be a bit rapid, and a job to spot (y)

Nuthatch looks good, nice and crisp (y)
Thanks everyone for your kind and encouraging comments, it is appreciated. I was quite pleased with the nuthatch, its a bird I like to see.
I was watching one spot when I heard a noise to my side in the distance, only quiet, it took some time to locate it and it was the treecreeper, as you said, very well camoflauged too. I managed to turn slowly to point the camera at it and managed 5 shots machine gun mode, then it was round the back of the tree, they do move quick. Its made me more determined to get a good shot of one next time. Thanks again all (y) Trev

Back