nuthatch

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
been trying to do some birds lately, not sorted properly yet, but hey got to start somewhere
grabbed these couple the other day, just wondered what anyone thought

3603610832_ba2d05b8df_o.jpg

3602797839_4d8e867633_o.jpg

Number 1,the subject is too far away.Number 2 is a whole lot better.

The empty feeder detracts from both of them,perhaps rig up a branch near the feeder,photograph them on that? It would give a more natural effect.

I can`t see the exif either,knowing what you took the shots with can help.

The empty feeder detracts from both of them,perhaps rig up a branch near the feeder,photograph them on that? It would give a more natural effect.

:agree: Where you are now is where most start from. You gotta have birds (y) Good first effort with the second shot.

thanks for comments, both taken from same spot,No2 cropped 40d 1/500 f4.5 iso400 length 300 on siggy 100-300f4 handheld

i was visiting someone elses garden at the time, think he's to tight to replenish his feeders:D
got branch on my feeders to try and get some more natuarl stuff, hopefully get some good results from there soon, tripod focus on one area sit back with remote and they go elsewhere :shake:

:agree: Where you are now is where most start from. You gotta have birds (y) Good first effort with the second shot.

thanks for commenting and encourgement,

tripod focus on one area sit back with remote and they go elsewhere :shake:

That is the thing photographing birds, the one thing that cannot be bought is patience ... and expect some disappointment ... the main thing is to keep practising, so when the moment does arise you can grab the shot.

Most of the top quality stuff you see on here may only take 1/500 sec to capture, but it can take days, weeks or months to get.

That is the thing photographing birds, the one thing that cannot be bought is patience ... and expect some disappointment ... the main thing is to keep practising, so when the moment does arise you can grab the shot.

Most of the top quality stuff you see on here may only take 1/500 sec to capture, but it can take days, weeks or months to get.

:agree: 100%

Back