Nuttie and Long-tailed Tit

Name
Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
Gaffer taped a mossy log to a gate at the local NR and got these. I think it makes for a more natural feel.
Critique please:)

TFL(y)

Nothing to choose between those two for quality Rhod, good captures (y)

Nice set, really like the Nuthatch, personally I always find that long tail makes the LTT a nightmare to get the composition right, but you have done well there (y)

With regard to ringing, they will ring anything that they catch in the nets ... even Sparrowhawks :D

Both extremly good photos, I wonder who ringed the LTT?

Thanks Molly!

A really good idea using the log, it makes the images look very natural. Two very nice shots. Which NR did you go to, I feel like trying somewhere new.

Dai

Cheers Dai.
Taken at Forest Farm, Cardiff. There is a Bittern there at the moment too!

Very nice indeed Rhod :clap:

Nothing to choose between those two for quality Rhod, good captures (y)

Nice shots Rhod.

A couple of good shots there

Good spot molly!

Great images. =)

Thanks guys!

Nice set, really like the Nuthatch, personally I always find that long tail makes the LTT a nightmare to get the composition right, but you have done well there (y)

With regard to ringing, they will ring anything that they catch in the nets ... even Sparrowhawks :D

Cheers Martyn! Know what you mean about ringers, I have to question the value of ringing all and sundry:thinking:

I'd say that the log and moss has worked a treat here giving two great shot (y)

Thanks Mark!

Two good shots there with good detail. The LTT is my favourite, such a nice and typical pose.

lovely photos, well worth the effort, backgrounds Id love to have (y)(y)

Couple of beautiful shots there :clap:

My initial reaction was that the Nuthatch had far too much space in front of him and needed a crop but, now I'm not sure.

Back