Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
oak2.jpg

oak1.jpg

no 1 fits the bill nicely...some cloning of overlapping branches would isolate the building nicely from its supporting tree rather than the other way round...;)

2 is a bit square on for me and lacks the artistry of no 1

Thanks Geoff, i see what you mean regards the offending branches, would prefer not to clone but a slightly lower stance and a step to the left might have done it.

Should add these were from a Nikon D800 with a Tamron 28-75mm @ ISO 100, F/8 and 28mm, also used a Hoya pro1 CPL

Thanks Geoff, i see what you mean regards the offending branches, would prefer not to clone but a slightly lower stance and a step to the left might have done it.

i clone usually as i am lazy and wont or cant go back with the same conditions

cheers
geof

i clone usually as i am lazy and wont or cant go back with the same conditions

cheers
geof
Fully appreciate the need to clone, its just a knock on from my shooting sports and submitting to papers where cloning is not the done thing, im knocking on now and find it hard to change my rather rigid ways.

Fully appreciate the need to clone, its just a knock on from my shooting sports and submitting to papers where cloning is not the done thing, im knocking on now and find it hard to change my rather rigid ways.

whatever you do Gary dont change..work round the situation and unlike me you wont have to pp the excrement out of your shots...:D

cheers
geof

Back