Obligatory Robin shot

Edit My Images
Yes
Everyone else has posted one, so now I might as well :shrug:

what do you think?

1314322777_dabb024ef6.jpg

bigger ...

lol, join the club of people who posted robin pics, i think the total will be in its 100's soon. Its a really nice shot, but it looks like to me that the eye is slightly out of focus but from what i can see a tiny bit of PS will do the trick, but correct me if i'm wrong. Nice shot all the same is it cropped ?

It's a fairly huge crop (hence the inherent noise). Nope I dont see that they eye is not sharp (since the rest of the head is in DOF).

One well groomed robin - they all look pretty scruffy in my garden at the moment

Eye looks pretty sharp to me. 'Tis pretty good for a cropped shot - how close were you?

EDIT: Hate to sound like a mod :)D) but it's over the size limit :p

Eye looks pretty sharp to me. 'Tis pretty good for a cropped shot - how close were you?

About 8 feet away. Long end of the 70-200

EDIT: Hate to sound like a mod :)D) but it's over the size limit :p

The longest edge is 1000 pixels. Thats the limit isnt it? :thinking: (or is it 800... now you've started me worrying).

:rules:
:whistle: :embarrassed:
:coat:

Ok fixed...

If that eye is out of focus then I'm a Chinaman (or whatever the politically correct phrase is these days).

Beautifully turned out Robin. Obviously hasn't had his first territorial scrap yet.

Ray

Lovely shot! An immaculate bird, nice one!

(is it going on this years christmas card? It would be on mine if i'd taken one that good!:D :D :D )

Come on admit it you gave it a comb before hand.:D
Nice shot of a nice tidy Robin, and the eye is fine.

Back