Edit My Images
No
Whats better,

Chord, or remote?

Anyone recommend a good one of either

Thanks

What flash

I've a Canon 580 and 430. Using them wireless is dead easy

Depends if you want the camera to do all the work (cable) or if you're haping controlling things yourself in manual (remote).

Depends if you want the camera to do all the work (cable) or if you're haping controlling things yourself in manual (remote).

Unless you shoot Nikon in which case the CLS system in the camera works with remote flashes :nikon:

Pete

i guess it would help if i told you what flash etc:wacky::bonk:

its a canon 400d and a 430ex

thanks

It still depends on what you want to use it for and how much experience you have really.

OK, either im being really thick or there arent any cactus V2s on ebay.....

The cheaper option for me at the moment as im still learning but i cant seem to find any.

Would someone be kind enough to post a link where i can purchase the cactus from.

I need the transmitter, receiver etc. for a 400d and a 430ex.

Many thanks

Gpc1

do a google search for gadget infinty, they'll have loads of them. Different versions for different flashes too. Radio poppers might be an idea but there's a bit of a backlog AFAIK and I'm not sure when they'll be available over here or for how much.

OK....ignore me i was being thick. Found some PT04 on ebay. AFAICT they are the same as the cactus v2s, possibly are the cactus v2s. 25 quid delivered. Will geve them a try a see how i get on.

thanks for the advice folks.

Gpc1

Back