Offer of help with Excel

Hi
So with the current situation I seem to have a fair bit of free time !!
In the day job I spend a good amount of time developing excel vba and other solutions so thought I would offer help here if anyone has projects they need help with

Talk soon
Mike
Wow, you must be bored. :oops: :$ ;) :LOL:

Seriously though, well done for offering some help. (y) :) There may be those working from home who may need help they may be lacking by not having their support network from their workplace.

PS I like playing with Excel, though not to the high level you seem to be at. :)

Wow, you must be bored. :oops: :$ ;) :LOL:

Seriously though, well done for offering some help. (y) :) There may be those working from home who may need help they may be lacking by not having their support network from their workplace.

PS I like playing with Excel, though not to the high level you seem to be at. :)

No problem at all. Hopefully I can help a few people out and fill a few hours of time !!
Happy to help no matter how small or large the problem

I use Excel a lot in my job but know very little with regards to vba although I can usually muddle through when editing some code. I'm always searching for solutions online if I get stuck so your help would be greatly appreciated but.....

... I've been furloughed! :rolleyes:

I don't even know what it is , so beyond help :runaway:

Back