Offroading (56k sniff my diff)

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Went offroading with some mates yesterday. Here are the results ( I have no in-vehicle shots worth showing unfortunately!)

Firstly, our vehicles:

DSC_2717-01a.jpg

DSC_2449-01a.jpg

And where we were:

DSC_2567-01a.jpg

DSC_2738-01ac.jpg

This guy was really trying kill kill this Suzuki!

DSC_2691-01a.jpg

DSC_2683-01a.jpg

DSC_2680-01a.jpg

I hope you enjoy them! I sure did: nothing more fun than being thrown about in an offroad vehicle. Next time we go, I am gonna have a drive! :D

All taken with D70 and kit lens. Only one image has been cropped (the one with the Range Rover jumping). All others are full frame. The only editing has been contrast and USM.

Looks like great fun. And there's me thinking 4x4's were only meant to be used on the school run :exit:

Looks great fun, nice to see 4x4 used for what they are meant for. some nice pictures

Great set of pictures :) certainly does look fun (in someone elses car)

Wonderful set, Joe. Now that's our kind of day out!
We've always had 4X4's..... I remember once my husband reversing up a bank just like those, an old railway cutting to be precise). Something a bit unnerving going up something while you are facing down!!! :)

Edit..... that sounded a bit rude...sorry!!

Haha, nice shots Joe, really like the landrover close up :) Awesome fun in those things. Haven't been invited out to play for a while now, must go prod some of our suppliers ;)

:LOL:

Just catching up on the threads I haven't seen, been a bit of a busy week so I've loads to catch up on :(

Back