Oh Grief! Went back to Kenya...Again. (56k eek!)

Sorry I've been slacking Jon!

1st bird - Martial Eagle

2nd - I *think* a red-headed weaver

3rd - Toto_Returns ??? :p

4th (on the giraffe) - red-billed oxpecker

5th - red and yellow barbet

Think thats that :)

No worries Colin! An Africa thread without cwinhall isn't complete in my opinion. :) I might even have a few more birds lounging around here for you to identify. ;)

Of course, number 3 was the hardest to get so I am impressed. I'm also sure the Old Gell will be pleased that you counted her as a bird. :D

[S2]Damned good thread Jeeves[/S2]

My pleasure old chap! :D

:D
Layed back lagomorph works quite well though
or maybe licentious lagomorph :coat: :D

For everyone's information I have ASKED Mr Cobra to kindly put the dictionary down as it was scaring the children and small furry animals.

Amazing shots - there's not one that's not a keeper. (y)

I'll carry YOUR kit Toto and just put a compact in me pocket ( does that qualify as enough creeping? :D )

Ooo, what a tempting offer...I'm considering that one. Afterall, I'd be able to actually take some kit...IR seems to think I only need space for one change of clothes. Then he uses the rest of the luggage allowance for lenses, films and camera type thingys and stuff....have no idea what he needs it all for :shrug:
And an offer to CARRY my kit, well, so kind of you! You wouldn't even have do much weight training as I've learnt to travel light these days. So, you carry my kit and I'll trade you enough luggage space for something a bit bigger than a compact in your pocket ;)

1st bird - Martial Eagle

2nd - I *think* a red-headed weaver

4th (on the giraffe) - red-billed oxpecker

5th - red and yellow barbet

Think thats that :)

Yeah, I'm a bird! You've made my day :D Tomorrow I will try to fly :LOL:

So, you carry my kit and I'll trade you enough luggage space for something a bit bigger than a compact in your pocket ;)

:D
Sounds like a done deal, Toto
Rabbit stew anyone? :p

Why did you go and post those pictures :shake:

Just makes me want to go back to the Mara now, i still have 3 months to wait, 3 whole months!!!! :bang:
At least i will have the satisfaction of annoying you with mine when i get back ;)

Your lucky you other half goes with you as mine will staying at home this year so i will have to carry all my own gear.

Anyway enough of the jealous ramblings, great set of pictures again, for me its the Leopard firstly beacause its a great shot & secondly you were lucky enough to actually see one!!

You have some stunning shots there, I cant pick one I really like because I really like them all.

Back