Oh I am well pleased

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Haaaaa

Won an auction with 2 seconds to go today for a Meopta Opemus 5 MF/35mm colour enlarger with transformer, B&W head, timer and a whole host of other dark room kit. £81.74 for : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150527257157#ht_536wt_1072

I now have everything I wanted plus 2 or 3 of quite a few things. Will sell off the surplus in the new year to pay for the Nikon 50mm f2.8 enlarging lens I still want, seen a few for about £20!

Now I can buy a MF camera

Last edited:
:LOL:

I wouldn't have let the acquisition of an old mf enlarger stand between me and a new mf camera.....ohhh....noooo

:D

:LOL:

I wouldn't have let the acquisition of an old mf enlarger stand between me and a new mf camera.....ohhh....noooo

:D

I haven't got the cash for the MF camera till I get my VAT refund in the early new year. I really don't know how much I need to spend or what to look for yet. I have a few on my short list but I want to buy one decent camera and keep it.

A very quick one.... If I have a 60x60 or 60x70 MF what is the equivalent of say 20mm, 50mm and 85mm ??

Brill Darren, the enlargers worth that easy (y)

Thanks. I was looking to by 4 or 5 concertina bottles, a film can opener and some more film clips. With postage that was going to come to maybe £50 so the rest has cost me £30. I'm going to sell off all the spare bits in January towards my new MF camera and a Nikon 50mm f2.8 enlarger lens.

you're going to sell a 50mm enlarger lens or buy one ?

you're going to sell a 50mm enlarger lens or buy one ?

I want a Nikon 50mm f2.8 enlarger lens but I have spent up. Got lots of bits to sell to put towards it like about 8 dev tanks, dozens of trays, multigrade filters etc etc

I thought you already had quite a bit of small format enlarger stuff.
Still, you can't have too many nice bits of glass..:)

I thought you already had quite a bit of small format enlarger stuff.
Still, you can't have too many nice bits of glass..:)

I just want a nice enlarger lens to go with it :)

That Aranet 50 might be pretty good y'know, I have a Nikon 50 for 35mm and an English Ross 90 for MF, its absolutely ancient but sweeeeet as a nut.

Bargain :) I keep an eye out for local stuff too, surprsing what is still about.

Back