Oh No Not Another Sunset

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
I know, we're all getting fed up with sunsets but I haven't got anything else at the moment so you'll just have to put up with another one :D

Any c & c appreciated

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Thank you all very much.

Andy

I like that one a lot, mate. almost identical colours and tones to one of my beach shots.

Very nice, i like the rays coming through the clouds there and the birds on the water in the foreground...plus the silhouette of the trees....just one thing though....that patch of sky in the top left corner looks a tad out of place to me...

I like that one a lot, mate. almost identical colours and tones to one of my beach shots.

Thanks mate.

Very nice, i like the rays coming through the clouds there and the birds on the water in the foreground...plus the silhouette of the trees....just one thing though....that patch of sky in the top left corner looks a tad out of place to me...

Thanks Darren, you're right about that sky and I've also noticed a rogue twig in there as well.

Andy

Sorry Andy but this sunset does not quite tick all the boxes for me. The silhouetted trees form a solid barrier between the foreground and the sky which leaves you with a two-part image. Not a lot you could do from where you were standing I know but this is the images biggest failing imo.

The ducks on the water add to the image however and the handling of the extreme light and dark is commendable.

(y)

Sorry Andy but this sunset does not quite tick all the boxes for me. The silhouetted trees form a solid barrier between the foreground and the sky which leaves you with a two-part image. Not a lot you could do from where you were standing I know but this is the images biggest failing imo.

The ducks on the water add to the image however and the handling of the extreme light and dark is commendable.

(y)

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your comments and I don't entirely disagree. This image is actually better in Winter when the trees are a less obvious barrier.

Beautiful shot of a striking sunset :)

Thanks Happy glad you like it.

Andy

Back