Oh no, not another....

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Very pleased with this shot :D Please feel free to C&C... BTW no dust bunnies here just shadows of the splash.... :) Really should have cloned them out.... Thanks for looking

3831410916_624886e95f.jpg

Last edited:
i have been trying so hard to get these shots just cant seem to at all, how did you do it, this is one of the best water drops i have seen, share the knowledge!

Jonny

I really like it. Great capture!(y)

i have been trying so hard to get these shots just cant seem to at all, how did you do it, this is one of the best water drops i have seen, share the knowledge!

Jonny

Thanks guys and much appreciated :cool: I put more info into how I do these on my Flickr!

Sorry mods, I should have posted this in the Macro section...:D

wow, looks like a surreal candy mushroom type of thing out of charlie and the chocolate factory! Great shot, wish my timing was this good :(

wow, looks like a surreal candy mushroom type of thing out of charlie and the chocolate factory! Great shot, wish my timing was this good :(

Thanks Samuel.... Just takes a bit of patience, practice and a lot of frustration to be worked away, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier.. (y)

Brilliant....I'm still trying to get a decent collision....this has inspired me to have another go!

Stunning stuff Steve. That system you got setup is creating fantastic image opportunities for you and only made better by the fact it's a Canon taking the images :clap:

Stunning stuff Steve. That system you got setup is creating fantastic image opportunities for you and only made better by the fact it's a Canon taking the images :clap:

Thanks Alby, I am certainly getting a better hit rate after a few mods to the set up :D Anyway I doubt Nikon et al are up to the job... :muted: :LOL:

Amazing mate(y)

Cheers and appreciated (y)

Steve

I really like that shot. Almost looks like the top of a fairground Carousel!! :)

I really like that shot. Almost looks like the top of a fairground Carousel!! :)

Cheers!...Thanks for looking...

Back