_MG_1092.jpg

_MG_1111.jpg

ReculverFort14.jpg

ReculverChurch16.jpg

ReculverChurch13.jpg

ReculverChurch4.jpg

ReculverChurch7.jpg

HerneBayseafront.jpg

A nice set of photos. Plenty of detail. I like photographing buildings but need more practice !
Is number 3 in Canterbury ?

A nice set of photos. Plenty of detail. I like photographing buildings but need more practice !
Is number 3 in Canterbury ?

Yep correct , thats the old river that runs through canterbury just up ahead from that is the old witch dunking chair :naughty:

Oh and thanks Bing!

Yeah these are some good shots!

I live in Kent and i vist many pubs and where there are pubs their are historical buildings they are impressive especially the churches... one town i visited called Tentreden it had a fantastic church and many a few historical buildings i was impressed with the shots i took too.

Thanks Squirrel! , whereabouts in kent do you live?. I'm organising a meet at reculver for some point this year just waiting for a good date ahead that isn't wet and windy. You'd like it there , fantastic shot area ( Old fort / Beach / Cliffs / Sea defences / Fields )!.

Tentreden sounds great , another place thats supposed to have alot of historic buildings is sandwich Kent.

these are nice.. its a shame a few have had their tops chopped but theyy are very nice none the less.. id be interested in a meet in kent later this year, we have a caravan on the Isle Of Sheppy so were there most weekends..

these are nice.. its a shame a few have had their tops chopped but theyy are very nice none the less.. id be interested in a meet in kent later this year, we have a caravan on the Isle Of Sheppy so were there most weekends..

I can explain the chop :)

The house by the river has a huge iron fence so i had to take a shot through the fence.. If i'd stepped back to get it all in id have hundreds of people walking in front of me and the fence in the way :D

The royal museum i was trying to get it all in , but canterbury high street is again full of people if i had walked back they be in the shot too :crying:

Thanks for the reply (y) , i should've asked the council to close canterbury off so i could've got all my shots in :bonk::p

Back