Old shep

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
:crying: :crying:

IMG_7571-01-copy.jpg

Both Taken with the 50mm 1.8, focus on this second shot is a little out.:shrug: :cautious:

IMG_7523-01.jpg

Thanks.
Ken.

Like the mood and DOF in the first and the B&W give it real feeling.

Colour, sky and composition of the second are also really good, like the rocky shore in the foreground, is it too picky to say the shoreline looks a bit crooked?

first is excellent, i really like that.

second is very pictureesque, im sure that would make a nice print

Second one is a nice scene but all the halos along the top of the trees and elsewhere spoil it.

I don't get the title :thinking:

dod said:

Clue is in the tears ... knackered old stick ... chewed to buggery ... and lonely as hell ... my take anyway ... :LOL:

Nice couple of pics there Ken ... and totally different approach for each ... (y)

Only criticism (apart from your self oof one !) is the border on the first is a tad too heavy ... imo ... :p

dod said:

Well I was thinking have I missed a thread where Kens dog has died or summat...:thinking:

1st shot with the stick that the dog used to chew and fetch back... Dunno...:(

Second shot is an absolute belter but again I can't figure out where the title comes from..:shake:

Maybe Ken will be along to explain things later..;)

well i get it ken, and i think they are great. I must admit though, the sharpening halo is a pain.

Boon said:
well i get it ken, and i think they are great.

Well don't keep it to yourself Steve.. Lets be knowing..:LOL:

dod said:
Maybe it's better you don't BUT......
dod said:
Same here, I've got 322 unread threads when you click new posts, not a hope I'll be able to go through them all. I'll skim through the titles and anything grabs my attention I'll open it.

Bachs said:
Dod makes a very good point.

If you want peeps to view your posts or images, pick a title they can't ignore or at least put some thought into it.
Grabbing your attention ;) ;)
RobertP said:
Second one is a nice scene but all the halos along the top of the trees and elsewhere spoil it.
Have to be honest, I never noticed that and thankfully it's not on the full size image... and although I haven't had much time to sort it yet, I did have one go using less sharpening on reduction for web and although it was better they were still there. So I will upload without any sharpening once I get the chance. I had to get real close to my monitor to see these and think maybe you and Boon should sit further back from yours ;)
Thanks again.
Ken.

Back