Stuart Gunn
Edit My Images
Yes
Pictures from a old slate quarry in north Wales

ca178960.jpg

414c2e93.jpg

dadc3ab7.jpg

42811a45.jpg

Has to be #3 for me Stuart, closely followed by #1 without the orange helmet.(Really like the processing of that first one if the Orange helmet wasn't there. By the way have I mentioned I don't like the Orange helmet.:naughty:

Looks like a really amazing location but if I'm honest your photo's really are not doing it justice, they're very noisy but that I can live with but the focus isn't great and that orange helmet is totally dominating the frame :shake:

Matt
MWHCVT

If the first one was level and lost the helmet, then it'd be great - You chose the worst possible weather for a trip up there, but I've often pondered about going up there and getting low cloud like that myself, so I guess I'm just as mad!

Great location and great shots but I also think they would be far better without the helmet.

Thanks for the comments was up doing some scrambling/climbing and we'd stopped for a rest. The noise/quality was probably because I used my iPhone. knew the helmet would not be popular so moved it for later photos

Back