Old style albums

Edit My Images
Yes
Just checking in to see if any company is doing the old style albums with the paper between each page and the different mounts ,I think there was a company called hall mark or something like that, they sold the album cover the mounts the start page etc kind regards
B

This company does them and there are others. Havent tried any of these though. havent been asked for this style for decades. Shame really, I liked these classic style albums.
link

Wracking my brains for customers I used to supply.....

There was another in the Haddenham Bucks area who were an offshoot of the closure of Spicer Hallfield.......but I cannot recall their name and a search throws nothing up.

But as above perhaps talk to Wright's?

Sorry for my late reply I was hauled off to Marbella , Thankyou so much for your replies,
Amazing how a company I have used most of my life could have slipped my mind (spicer Hallfield) I will give wrights a go .

Hi

Your reply came up for my attention and funny how memory works but I remembered the other company name, the offshoot of the Spicer Hallfield operation. It is, or should I now say was, MTA Albums

I have discovered they were acquired by Colourworld in 2020 but the website name now gets redirected to a company called Digitalab dot co dot UK

So no idea if that is of any help now?

FWIW apart from the owner of Wrights the office manager, if she is still there, IIRC was Tanya. NB I last visited in 2016 but FWIW at that time all the senior staff and many of the machine operators were long time served.

All the best with finding a supplier to meet your requirements:)

Thankyou for this info a great help in my quest to find albums .although they dont show much on the site.

Thankyou for this info a great help in my quest to find albums .although they dont show much on the site.
IMO it cannot hurt to ask them..........if nothing else perhaps they can suggest a more suitable supplier???

Back