Oldsmobile - Classic American Car Show

Name
Annie
Edit My Images
Yes
We went to the Classic American Car Show at Tatton Park today. Very difficult to get isolated cars due to the way they were lined up and packed in, plus people everywhere. This is one of my favourites from today. Had to do quite a bit of work to clone out crowds in the background.

I'd love your opinions please. I'm used to photographing cars racing rather than cruising around an arena like this one was.

3688179058_d68f43b830_o.jpg

Thanks in Advance

Annie :D

Oh, wow - I don't normally look in the car section but I'm glad I did this time! Fantastic capture and a beautiful car! And well done with the cloning, can't see any trace of it :) (y)

Thank you very much. I was beginning to wonder if it was a bad shot as it was getting no comments. So thanks for taking the time to post a message :D

I'd say you've got the perspective just right. Although the image doesn't really need it, it might be nice try a little darkening of the sky to add a bit of drama. But it really is good the way it is. :)

Nice capture, as you say it was very difficult getting isolated cars.

I haven't even got further than a quick view in lightroom yet :eek:

Nice capture of a very handsome car (y)

I think you did really well to isolate the vehicle as much as you have. Today was my first time attempting to shoot cars - and they were all parked much too close together for my liking.

That is very good indeed but would benefit from the reflections being zapped (Although that is a bitch of a job :LOL:)

LOL. Yeah they're bugging me too but it was a pig of a job to get rid of the flags and crowd in the background without attempting the reflections. So they're staying LOL

InaGlo, that's why I waited until the cars were in the arena for full car shots. I have a few detail shots from the parked up cars, but there's just no way you can get a full car shot.

Thanks for your comments :D

Back