weekly Ollie Matthews 52 week photo challenge! WEEK ONE - LIQUID COLLISION

Name
Ollie
Edit My Images
Yes
Starting from today. Will be experimenting with water droplets to begin with. I'll create a section on my website for it: www.oamphotography.com
Currently 'studying' A2 photography at college.
Stay tuned!
EDIT: So I've just read up on the guidelines for the 52 week challenge, and the themes for each week... I'm only setting myself this challenge so that I take a decent photo each week, and so will only join in on the themes when I feel the need to. :)

Last edited:
Best of luck in your challenge (y) and I look forward to seeing what you produce :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Just spent half the day experimenting with water, coke, milk and ink in collisions and actually got some really good results for the first time! I needed some more rinse aid to reduce the viscosity of the liquids though.

Unfortunately my memory card reader that has a dodgy connection has once again corrupted the files, and only one of the first photos copied across. I'm pretty sure I can get them back though, there's some unreadable file type in place of all the files. Fingers crossed and touch wood! If not:bang: It's what you get for paying £3. I'll order a better one asap I think.

Back