weekly Ollie Matthews Photography - 52 in 2014 - "Play" added 15/01

Play, yeah looks this one. The saturated colours and square crop....I like.

Open. Again, works for me. Took me a while to get used to the orientation but I don't mind the catchlight.

Your link doesn't seen to work (y)

Cheers.
Thank you dude :)
I orientated it that way to (hopefully) give it a stronger composition. If I were to have it landscape, I would want a bit more of my head, above my eyebrow, cropped off (but instagram, of course, only lets you square crop).

Hi Ollie

PLay is a fun image ,nicely put together

Close.....amazing detail for a phone :) , don't mind the catch light but really want to turn it the right way up....just me , OCD an all that

Play - Not keen on I'm afraid. It just looks like a photo of an advert
Close - I quite like the square format although not sure of the orientation. Makes it a bit different though.

Hi Ollie

PLay is a fun image ,nicely put together

Close.....amazing detail for a phone :) , don't mind the catch light but really want to turn it the right way up....just me , OCD an all that
Thanks, haha yeah fair enough!
Play - Not keen on I'm afraid. It just looks like a photo of an advert
Close - I quite like the square format although not sure of the orientation. Makes it a bit different though.
Yup, it doesn't do much for me either.
Appreciate the crit :)
Thank you both.

Busy week, just registered as self-employed amongst having a million other things going on! I haven't managed to come up with anything decent at all for bubble... I had some terrible attempts with bubble-wrap. I'm sick of only having my phone camera! Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something when I'm out and about tomorrow.

Back