Olympus OM10 35mm film

Looks like 35mm?

You can get film from Boots or your local camera shop?

Otherwise try 7daysshop.

Yes larger Boots sell 35mm film. My local independent camera shops sells film. If all else fails try online. 7dayshop here seems to be favourite.

7 day shop have a good range at good prices, if your in a hurry most supermarkets will do you a bog standart roll of colour film for a few quid still.

cool thank you...
u hear you mentioning 7dayshop... i tried that site twice... i can't find any 35mm film for my camera on that site... maybe because i'm not familiar with the site, i don't know..

Thanks for support!

Ok - you've got 3 boxes along the top.

In the LH box select 'Photography'.

Then in the middle box scroll down to film - you have a number of options. I'm guessing you will want B&W or one of the Colour options.

Once you have selected film type select manufacturer on the RH box and then click 'search. All options will be listed below.

do i have to use persiphically olympus film... or can i use any film as long as it's 35mm film....obviously...??

sorry i'm just a beginner....
i had the camera given to me, because i'm interested in learning more... and taking good photographs

thanks

You can use any 35mm film.

I have 2 OM10s, I use a mix of Fuji Superia 400, Ilford Delta 400 Black & White, Ilford PanF 50, and occasionally some Kodak 3200 B&W if I feel the need for speed...

Check out some of the small ads in the back of Amateur Photographer - plenty of places still selling film...

i just want ordinary colour film... so i can go out and take some pics of people and nature...

what would be cheapest but best film for this?

thanks!

andy

thanks for all the help... it's great!!!

Nip down into town, there's a Jessops (or there was) around Forster square, if that's gone there was another one up at the top near Oestlers market, they stock 35mm Ilford hp5 400 and probably some 125 and Delta.
For colour, Jessops might have some, I dunno, supermarkets only really stock crappy film, I only ever buy good stuff, there's enough things that can go wrong already without adding to the risk with crappy film.
I get my film from SilverPrint

there's always ebay

i just want ordinary colour film... so i can go out and take some pics of people and nature...

what would be cheapest but best film for this?

thanks!

andy

thanks for all the help... it's great!!!

Andy,

Look in any big supermarket they often have deals (BOGOF or better)

Stick to a main brand, some of the "Value" films can show a colour cast to them

I still have my OM10 that I bought when it first came out. It travelled the world with me and saw some really harsh treatment. I must have put over a 1000 rolls through it and it never let me down once.

Have fun

Graham

cheers everyone for your help...

i shall take note of the names of the films you have suggested and go search around for them.

How much is it for them types of films and how much is it to get them developed... i mean i want them on disc really, so i can put them on my laptop and play with them using Adobe Photoshop CS3, that i recently ..baught..

sainsburys photo sections have an offer on the fuji at present. wife got me bag of 5 for under tenner.boots have a good selection i go there for 400 iso as they are one of a few that stock it.

Back