Olympus OM2n

Name
Thom
Edit My Images
No
I'm not quite sure why to put this questions as it's more equipment related, but I've been using my olympus for a few years now. When I was given this camera by my grandfather the Hot Shoe was cracked and it has finally broken. I know this is a really common problem with these hot shoes and that they are difficult to come across. The thing is I wouldn't even know where to start to look for a replacement. Ebay never has any, so I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of an online retailer/supplier who may be able to help?

You can also try Luton Camera Repairs who took over the OM repair here in the UK or FFordes photographic who sell a lot of used equipment.

I'm not quite sure why to put this questions as it's more equipment related, but I've been using my olympus for a few years now. When I was given this camera by my grandfather the Hot Shoe was cracked and it has finally broken. I know this is a really common problem with these hot shoes and that they are difficult to come across. The thing is I wouldn't even know where to start to look for a replacement. Ebay never has any, so I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of an online retailer/supplier who may be able to help?

No way you can use super glue.....................................

Back