On me bike

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
A few pics from my days on the road with 'me bike'. These are all taken in Peru.
All c&c welcome as ever. Thanks

Speed_Peru_1.jpg

I had to ride through this bloody puddle 5 times to get this!

N_Peru_5_1.jpg
[/IMG]

These are great roads but you learn not to complain about the state of UK roads ever again.

IMG_5062_1.jpg
[/IMG]

It took 8 hours to do 32 miles on this road. It had its bum-clenching moments.

Looking_at_the_lake_Puno_Peru_1.jpg
[/IMG]

An easier day. On the shores of Lake Silliustani near Puno.

Thanks for looking

wow

makes me want to chuck in my job, and head for the hills

Great shots, like the 3rd and last ones best... Touring on a bike is fantastic. Can't wait to take mine over to France for 5days in June!! Looks like a great trip.. :) :)

Thanks for the positive feedback.

It was a nice trip indeed. 3 years riding around Central and South America. 36 crashes and 23,000 photos.:clap:

Great shots and scenery, life on a bike looks great too. (y)

Thanks for the positive feedback.

It was a nice trip indeed. 3 years riding around Central and South America. 36 crashes and 23,000 photos.:clap:

hard life for sum eh ?

some great shots really like one.It makes me want to go travel aswell what bike was it im guessing somekind of bmw tourer?

superb photos, what an experience, sort of thing I wanted to do when I was a few years younger, I made do with touring on my bike all around Europe.
Kevin :)

some great shots really like one.It makes me want to go travel aswell what bike was it im guessing somekind of bmw tourer?

Honda 750 Africa Twin. They're easier to work on and more reliable than the newer BM's. Personal choice though.

superb photos, what an experience, sort of thing I wanted to do when I was a few years younger, I made do with touring on my bike all around Europe.
Kevin :)

You're never too old Kevin. I know a guy who's 70 this year and still riding around South America as we speak. Go and do it. Some of the best riding is to be had in Europe too though!(y)

3rd one is my favourite. I wanna do something like this in my life. Whos taking the photos?

1,2 & 3 were taken by my partner, Liz. No.4 by me. You'll note that I don't make Liz ride through puddles 5 times just to get the shot I want! :LOL::LOL:

SERIOUSLY. HAVE YOU SUBMITED ANY OF THESE TO ANY BIKE MAGS?
YOU REALY REALY SHOULD. MAYBE WITH A WRITTEN FEATURE.(y)
i,m impressed.

Thanks for the complements :D. There was a double page spread in MSN a few months ago and there have been a number of articles in Motorcycle Sport & Leisure recently by Kevin & Julia Sanders that feature some of my pics. The Haynes Manual of Adventure Motorcycling is being launched at the London bike show this week which has 9 (I think) of my pics in it. Some stuff has gone out in the USA, Germany and Australia too. It's always nice to get stuff published! (y)

Back