On the Beach

Name
Mike Hardisty
Edit My Images
Yes
Between Uphill and Weston-super-Mare. Go for it...

elaine_rooney.jpg
[/IMG]

Pretty bad noise, what was the ISO?

Shots from behind never seem to work. Maybe next time take a tripod and use a slower shutter. lol could be hard with the dog there.

I like the shot, accept for the grainyness lol.

Daft Togger, How did you get rid of the guy and fill it all in as if he wasnt there, because its impossible to know what was behind him?

It looks like the graininess of the image was caused by the HDR conversion? I say HDR because there is a Halo around the person in the top pic. Either that or quite a harsh contrast mask. (specially as the ISO that was used was ISO100)

The removal of the person can be done my cloning the surrounding ground of simiar tones and patterns. This is why the area where the person used to be is blurred. A good effort none the less :)

I could be 100% wrong, but that's my take on it :)

As for the image itself, it doesn't really do much for me I'm afraid. The person is too close for my liking, and none of the lines/objects in the shot fit to thirds (general) rule.

I never knew Weston Super Mud could look so good. Agree with the above. Very nice shot but a but noisy.

I like the shot, accept for the grainyness lol.

Daft Togger, How did you get rid of the guy and fill it all in as if he wasnt there, because its impossible to know what was behind him?

I used the clone tool in photoshop, basically you select a copy area and then with the brush, just paint those pixels in the copy area (best to be as close to the object you want to clone to keep tones the same).

I could have taken more time and done a better job...it was just a quick attempt to see what the frame would have looked like minus the person....but agree that it does not really impove the image much for me.

Back