One from the Weekend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11799
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11799

Took this from a shoot at the weekend there. The owner was looking for some dark and moody images of his Vauxhall Corsa D.

It's still not finished yet and there are a few things that need corrected on it but I thought I would post it up anyways.

Meehaw1.jpg

C & C Welcomed.

Hey i love this shot and i'm trying to get these sort of styles with some of my photography but have no idea how!

Is is when you shoot, or edited, or a bit of both?

Great shot though :)

I love the way you're going with the image. The only issue I have is with the composition. My first thought was along the lines of:' that car will never tow that trailor'.

Other than that, nice work. very moody.

I love the way you're going with the image. The only issue I have is with the composition. My first thought was along the lines of:' that car will never tow that trailor'.

course it won,t it ain,t got a fifth wheel :LOL:

Hey i love this shot and i'm trying to get these sort of styles with some of my photography but have no idea how!

Is is when you shoot, or edited, or a bit of both?

Great shot though :)

I will post up the original once I'm home tonight mate. It was processed using Photoshop and Dynamic Photo HDR. (y).

Really like this, like the moody style.

Thanks (y).

Thanks, yeah I thought about that myself, but the client quite liked the idea of it (y)

It does look a little bit like 'world's strongest Corsa'. I really like the mood though.

Corsa pics always remind me of this famous thread.

lol, it's only a 1.2 as well... I've got a few others which I will process tonight which kind of add to the fun of it towing the trailer.

I will check that thread tonight mate, for some reason it is blocked at work.

T.

I like the picture but I can't help wondering why you would shoot this as an HDR image. From what I can see it wasn't necessary to use HDR processing tbh. It looks like you've still got areas of pure black and blown highlights.

Thanks Ryan.

It was just shot as a single image and then processed using Dynamic Photo HDR as a psceudo HDR. It's the style I went for when editing it (pure black and blown highlights).

Cheers,

T.

I really like the dramatic effect on this & the way it looks like the car might be trying to tow it.:)(y)

It's a nice attempt but there's a few things putting me off

the reflection of the trailer on the bonnet is distracting, maybe next time try using a CPL to alleviate this

The trailer itself is the dominant subject in this shot, it's the first thing I'm drawn to look at and then it draws me down to that reflection :)

Nice angle though but could benefit by having the car to the right (and with no trailer), there's no room for it to move into as it is.

I hope that's constructive for you :)

Sorry for the late reply, been moving house the last few days lol.

Thanks Rob, I see what you mean about the reflection however a CPL was used (y).

Back