One London Landmark

Name
Dan Short
Edit My Images
Yes
Good morning all,

After my attempt of shooting the Alert Memorial in the evening, I thought I would go back and and shoot working with the input that the Forum gave me. So here it is, Go gentle with me but again any C+C is most welcome.

Thanks Dan S

Albert_day_with_boarder1.jpg

I think that is much better than the one taken later at night. With the light still in the sky there is more detail in the memorial. And It's still isolated, which is what you wanted.

I think I might need specs... the bottom looks spirit level straight, yet the memorial itself looks like it has a degree of tilt to the right :thinking:

However, I quite liked your first shots, but this is even better, great colours, lovely detail, well done :clap:

I think I might need specs... the bottom looks spirit level straight, yet the memorial itself looks like it has a degree of tilt to the right :thinking:

However, I quite liked your first shots, but this is even better, great colours, lovely detail, well done :clap:

Thank you Lady Lens, It does look a tad come to think of it, must me all though's Tube Trains passing underneath?;)

Dan S

Back