one mean mother.....

Are they the parents or the youngsters?

wonderful shot what a privelege to see these great birds in the wild!

The youngsters.
I assume this photo was taken under the authority of a licence?

the same law applies to a whole host of birds I have seen posted on here,I wonder if they were taken under licence conditions,wonderful find regardless.

the same law applies to a whole host of birds I have seen posted on here,I wonder if they were taken under licence conditions,wonderful find regardless.

We could debate the finer points of schedule 1 birds and the law all day and all night. It's really rather vague at best.

Great capture, by the way (y)

Never seen them in the wild Mark, you are lucky to be able to get access to them, well done and thanks for sharing.............(y)

And yes, the schedules are very loosely worded and ,quite frankly, unenforceable.

Never seen them in the wild Mark, you are lucky to be able to get access to them, well done and thanks for sharing.............(y)

And yes, the schedules are very loosely worded and ,quite frankly, unenforceable.

thanks mate...yes very lucky, we were very fortunate to find two of these nests , one is not very good for getting photos, this one is ok..I manage to get these shots on a bank,but a long way from nest..hope-fully they will branch away from the nest for a few days, giving me a better photo op..the nest is about thirty feet up, and about the size of a armchair...mark

thanks mate...yes very lucky, we were very fortunate to find two of these nests , one is not very good for getting photos, this one is ok..I manage to get these shots on a bank,but a long way from nest..hope-fully they will branch away from the nest for a few days, giving me a better photo op..the nest is about thirty feet up, and about the size of a armchair...mark

Well best of luck and please post your results.........:)

Back