Onestop-Digital

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered my Tokina 11-16mm lens from Onestop-Digital in Hong Kong and it was due to be delivered on Tuesday going by the dispatch e-mail.. However it actually arrived about 6 days earlier meaning I got it before the weekend :D

It arrived quickly, In perfect condition and they used fedex who although it was returned to the depot (because I wasn't there to sign for it) was able to deliver it to me the next day which was great considering the depot is about 60+ miles from me.

If you are considering using these guys but aren't sure just take a look on NexTag at the reviews.. They speak for themselves.

I recommend them and will use them in future I am sure. :clap:

I used them once and delivery and communication etc were excellent -so I agree, no problems recommending them. But personally I won't use them again, even if it saves a few quid. I realised that the biggest issue in dealing with a trader so far away is if the kit comes with or develops a fault. There's a whole new set of problems there to be had in trying to return kit to Hong Kong, compared to popping back to Jessops, or wherever.

I have used them a few times, not for my top glass, for the same reason aberal explained, but they have really been top notch, I have never been done by customs yet and that is using the fedex delivery method every time

No charges for me.. But apparently there is no problem getting charges refunded to you by OSD.

no problems for me, i was given the letter for charges after 2 weeks, OSD refund it once you fill the form and sent it them

Back