Online Prints & Canvas

Danny133

Suspended / Banned
Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
I am looking to sell my photos online to customers ..

So i would like some recommendations of companies who will print my photos to a decent quality.

Also possibly somebody who will print canvases also as i can maybe include that in the price list ..

Any ideas?

Hey fella

I use and can recommend dscolourlabs.co.uk for my portrait sales.

Print quality is great, and they do canvas, though I haven't ordered one from them yet.

Hope that helps

Danny

Might be worth having a look at http://www.fotomoto.com/ - it is a little plug in for your site that handles sales and printing etc. I have only just set it up and am waiting for a test print, but certainly works well so far :)

DSCL for prints, fast service, great prices and good quality. Loxley are also good, and for Canvas you cannot beat Oxford Imaging - lots of good things said in Shopping or review section. Great quality!

thanks guys! :)

DSCL ive heard lots about so think ill use them .. just need to work out what print sizes to offer now as theres so many!

and then have a battle with clik pics pricing .. [i cant see to get it to categorize .. for example a drop down where you pick print, canvas or print .. then another where you choose size :(

Back